I have an occasional interest in reading up on conspiracy theories from time to time. Last night I was doing a little research and browsing and I swear there are 1001 conspiracy theories out there.

Well I don't know the exact number, but there were more than I can remember right offhand. Anything and everything you could possibly imagine, and believe me I can imagine a lot. Some conspiracy theories are so far fetched and hard to believe I don't even know how they came to be to begin with. The power of the internet I guess might have something to do with.

Others are kind of iffy. I could go either way on them. They are hard to believe with little or no credible evidence. Mostly hear say, someones own thoughts and beliefs in a lot of cases.

A very small percentage have ever sparked my interest and that have the potential to be true or likely. I won't get into that too much as I am fairly skeptical about most of them.


Conspiracy Theories
One thing for sure some people really get into the conspiracy that they believe in. I mean they really take it to the extreme sometimes. I've seen maps, diagrams, charts, videos, and everything in between. Talk about a lot of work. However, most of them are missing any credible source and information why we should believe it. I am not saying it is totally untrue, but some credible evidence, proof, and/or person of high statue would be very helpful.

Then there is the whole world of people that take and edit pictures to fake something. Others original work is sometimes discredited and circulated as a hoax by someone. All this digital technology we have these days make things even more difficult to prove anything remotely realistic sometimes.

At any rate I didn't realize there were that many conspiracy theories out there.