I know Facebook is one of the most popular sites around right now. I honestly do not know why it continues to be so popular. I guess partly because it's simple layout and ease of use. Other than that possibly because there are so many users on Facebook, it is likely that you can find old friends, classmates, or whatever.

I am really not tuned into it or addicted to it like many people seem to be. I don't see the point of logging into Facebook daily or several times a day. If I am lucky at best 1-2 per week, but usually less is more than enough for me.

Each time I login to the site it really is pretty much the same thing just a new day. Everyone is rambling on about nothing, a few pictures get posted from time to time. Nothing that exciting to worry about on a daily basis.


FacebookThe major issue I dislike about Facebook is all the applications that automatically post things. Which would be like all the game scores and stats. Horoscopes, Bible verses, trivia, etc. The list goes on and on.

I really do not care about everyone's stats for every little thing in the world. Not only is this totally annoying, it clutters up the entire Facebook main page after login.

I guess it's a younger generation or crowd thing, or stay at home moms that have nothing better to do all day or something. I just don't get all this. I almost consider it spam.

I am not totally against Facebook. I just don't think it's as great as everyone makes it out to be. Not to mention the privacy issues they have had lately, but that is another story.