I've been noticing a lot of hidden iframe's on sites lately. Sometimes they vary a bit, but all of the ones I've noticed seem to involve a link to a .cn or china site. Undoubtedly it's some kind of malware or similar exploit. Apparently a lot of site owners or administrators aren't even aware their site has this or something, because when I come back to the site days later it's still there. Perhaps some anti-virus and other blockers don't pick it up as a threat or something. I use avast anti-virus and it has picked it up and blocked it on more sites than I can count lately.

It has become more than a little annoying seeing that warning as frequently as I have lately. Then again it's always something. The wonderful world of the Internet. If there is something that can be exploited somehow it will be I guess.

Anyway I just basically wanted to point out that this is out there, and if you are a site owner or administrator be on the look out for it. I know some other anti-virus programs I've used on other computers don't warn me about it like avast does. Whether the others have some protection against this and I just don't see the warning or not I do not know.

Always be on the look out for this iframe exploit and other exploits!