Ok here it is December 14, 2008 now...Rumors are flaring at many of the popular forum sites about the next PageRank update. Some people are claiming that they have had pagerank updates to their sites internal pages. However, nobody has provided proof or even links so one can verify. Because of the lack of proof, I can only speculate that they are just trying to mess with everyone and inflate the rumors even more.

One thing for certain it will happen. There's really no big rush. I just wish Google could provide a time line of some kind, such as the cut off date is x-day, and the updates for the previous time line will be posted on x-day. This would be nice, but it would take part of the fun out too.

Then there is the fact that they are constantly changing and updating so it would be almost impossible to give specific dates.

At any rate I will continue my quest, although I am not as ambitious as I was. I am getting burned out on promoting. I have decided to cut back until they do update to see if or how successful my efforts have been. If moderately or better I may continue full throttle once again.

To be continued!!