Things are progressing nicely with the Page Rank Experiment. It is a little time consuming to make things happen, but I am fairly content after the next update I will see an increase in my page rank.

I have also seen a fairly significant increase in traffic that I can only attribute to the efforts of this.

Yahoo seems to like me very well now too. MSN is another story though. One day it has me with a considerable amount of indexed links, and the next day only a fraction of the number. I don't know if I will ever get MSN figured out. I will concentrate on Google and Yahoo for the time given that they seem to be far more popular and important anyway. Once I master them, I will see what I can do at MSN.

I think the next Google Page Rank happens sometime near the end of Decemeber. I really don't want to say what I have done until the new Page Rank update happens to verify my efforts have been successful.

If they seem to be successful and I am happy with what Google Reflects I will think about posting my results here.

Until then I will continue on my quest, and keep my fingers crossed!!